Under the laws of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
Falesco Montiano Merlot 2015
It has a wonderful, deep, ruby red colour, a wide aromatic range of scents in which delicious vanilla notes, small red fruit, layers of jam and sweet spices combine. The taste appears to have a full aristocratic roundness and softness, typical of Merlot, with quite elegant, agreeable and lingering flavours.
Falesco is a winery and vineyard established in Montefiascone, Italy in 1979. Falesco has been described as a "state-of-the-art winery" and its production facilities are now located in Montecchio. It is a "family affair" run by Riccardo Cotarella, his brother Renzo and his daughter Dominga. Described as a "sprawling property" of 670 acres, some 370 acres of which are vineyards. Annual production is almost 3 million bottles. The estate straddles the border of Lazio and Umbria, about 50 miles north of Rome. Riccardo Cotarella consults with dozens of Italian wineries, and has a reputation for excellence in vineyard operations, modern winemaking techniques and wine marketing. His greatest pride, though are the wines "made under the Falesco label from grapes grown in the family's vineyards in the Umbria and Lazio regions of central Italy." Falesco's winemaker Cotarella has been called a "pioneer in the Italian wine industry" because of "his expertise is in every aspect of the business from growing techniques, to technological innovations, to winemaking to marketing." Cotarella is assisted by winemaker Pier Paolo Chiasso.
Shipping & Delivery
Currently, we only ship to Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories and Outlying Islands only.
- Free delivery for wine orders over HK$1500
- HK$100 - HK$150 (depending on location & wines) for orders under HK$1500
- Delivery to Outlying islands will incur an extra charge of HK$60 per case of 12 bottles.
- For any location located on the Third (3rd) Floor or below without a lift or an escalator, an extra HK$60 surcharge will be imposed.
- An Additional delivery surcharge of HK$60 per flight of stairs will be charged for any location located on the fourth (4th) Floor or above without a lift or an escalator.
- Shipping fees for accessories & merchandise will be calculated separately from wine orders upon checkout and will vary depending on product. Accessories & merchandise ship worldwide.
- The cutoff time for order delivery processing is 4pm from Monday to Friday.
- All orders placed after 4pm will be processed the following weekday.
- All orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
- Deliveries typically take 1-2 days.
- We deliver between 9am and 6pm.
- The delivery officer will contact you once your delivery is scheduled.
- Delivery times for accessories & merchandise will vary depending on product and will be indicated upon checkout. Accessories & merchandise ship worldwide.