Under the laws of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
La Braccesca Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
The wine shows ripe fruit on the nose along with notes of tobacco and spice. On the palate, the cherry and blackberry fruit is felt along with balanced tannins which give the wine suppleness and elegance. The finish is long and mineral in flavor, typical of the Sangiovese of Montepulciano.
Merlot, Prugnolo Gentile
The estate's name comes from the historical farm that once stood there, owned by the Count of Bracci, whose coat of arms appears on the estate's logo; an arm covered with armor brandishing a sword. Marchesi Antinori acquired the estate in 1990. The property extends over an area of 508 hectares (1255 acres) and the vineyards cover an area of 340 hectares (840 acres) divided into two blocks: the first is 366 hectares (904 acres) of which 237 (585 acres) are planted with vineyards and is located on the border between the cities of Montepulciano and Cortona. The other block is 142 hectares (350 acres) of which 103 (254 acres) are planted with vineyards, it extends all the way to Montepulciano encompassing three of the most famous parcels of land known for the production of great red wines: Cervognano, Santa Pia and Gracciano.
Shipping & Delivery
- Wine: Ship to Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories and Outlying Islands only.
- Merchandise: Ship worldwide.
- Accessories: Ship worldwide.
- Free delivery for wine orders over HK$1500
- HK$100 - HK$150 (depending on location & wines) for orders under HK$1500
- Delivery to Outlying islands will incur an extra charge of HK$60 per case of 12 bottles.
- For any location located on the Third (3rd) Floor or below without a lift or an escalator, an extra HK$60 surcharge will be imposed.
- An Additional delivery surcharge of HK$60 per flight of stairs will be charged for any location located on the fourth (4th) Floor or above without a lift or an escalator.
- Shipping fees for accessories & merchandise will be calculated separately from wine orders upon checkout and will vary depending on product. Accessories & merchandise ship worldwide.
- The cutoff time for order delivery processing is 4pm from Monday to Friday.
- All orders placed after 4pm will be processed the following weekday.
- All orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
- Deliveries typically take 1-2 days.
- We deliver between 9am and 6pm.
- The delivery officer will contact you once your delivery is scheduled.
- Delivery times for accessories & merchandise will vary depending on product and will be indicated upon checkout. Accessories & merchandise ship worldwide.