Under the laws of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
Domaines Ott* Coeur de Grain Chateau de Selle Rose 2018
Its pale, ethereal pink colour tinted with gold or orange, releases a bouquet of citrus fruits and white orchard flowers. On the palate, the immediate effect is lively and bright, revealing notes of pink grapefruit, fleshy fruit and, once the wine has had a chance to breathe, hints of fruit tart. The finish is complex and lasting.
Cotes De Provence
Cinsault, Grenache, Mourvedre, Syrah
In 1896, after a tour of France’s many vineyards, Marcel Ott, a young graduate in agronomy engineering from Alsace, finally found an estate that inspired him. To set the scene, we are in Provence. The Mediterranean is lapping at the shore a mere stone’s throw away...
In these parts, growing vines is the legacy of ancient times. Alas, a short while before Marcel Ott’s discovery, phylloxera had wreaked havoc on the vines. The land was cheaper, but the vineyards would have to be replanted. The wine had lost a great deal of its soul in the vineyard’s reconstruction. Marcel Ott bought several estates and began renovating them with the determined ambition to create great Provencal wines from noble grape varieties.
Today, 120 years later, cousins Christian and Jean-François Ott dedicate their life to their ancestor’s love for the site. In 2004, Domaines Ott* joined Louis Roederer and its fabulous selection of wine craftsmen.
Cœur de Grain represents wine-making genius, and its bottle could be considered a veritable master-stroke...
What proud and skilled vintner has never dreamed of providing their wine with the sanctum of an exclusive, unique and instantly recognisable bottle? In 1930, René Ott did exactly that. He, who never stopped loving Provence, its hills and shorelines punctuated by Cypresses and uninterrupted rows of vines, created a bottle with slender curves inspired by the grace of the landscape.
Today, it is still the signature of Domaines Ott* and it evokes the memory of an elegant amphora that kept the wine cool many centuries ago.
We currently fulfil Hong Kong orders only. We deliver to Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories and Outlying Islands.
- Free delivery for wine orders over HK$1000
- HK$100 for orders under HK$1000
- Delivery to Outlying islands will incur an extra charge of HK$60 per case of 12 bottles.
- Delivery to Macau will incur an extra charge of HK$60 per case of 6 bottles.
- For any location located on the Third (3rd) Floor or below without a lift or an escalator, an extra HK$60 surcharge will be imposed.
- An Additional delivery surcharge of HK$60 per flight of stairs will be charged for any location located on the fourth (4th) Floor or above without a lift or an escalator.
- Shipping fees for accessories & merchandise will be calculated separately from wine orders upon checkout and will vary depending on product. Accessories & merchandise ship worldwide.
- The cutoff time for order delivery processing is 4pm from Monday to Friday.
- All orders placed after 4pm will be processed the following weekday.
- All orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
- Deliveries typically take 1-2 days.
- We deliver between 9am and 6pm.
- The delivery officer will contact you once your delivery is scheduled.
- Delivery times for accessories & merchandise will vary depending on product and will be indicated upon checkout. Accessories & merchandise ship worldwide.